Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Two unrelated things

Yesterday it rained on the floor of the Valley, which doesn't happen all that often. We are happy here when it rains because it means moisture... and moisture in a desert is always a good thing. And when snow falls down here, it means snow up in the mountains. Blanca is so beautiful today that Reid and I drove just out of town (about five minutes away) and took a picture of her to show everyone.


And in other news... I have started posting the cats at the San Luis Valley Animal Welfare Society on Petfinder.com! Go check out our kitties (even though I know most of you are far away and have no desire to adopt one) and tell me which is your favorite... I like all of them (though I'll admit that a few have really stolen my heart!).

7 comments:

Alice said...

I'll take Meini and Moe! LOL
Well, I would but....
Is there something wrong with Moe's left eye? It looks like it in the picture.
And that mountain is a good reason for snow!
ps you need to check about choosing an identity. It's back to Google only.

amy said...

Did you get to name all of those cute kittens? I particularly like "Loafie." I've known many cats who could be described that way!

Anonymous said...

I will have a look at the cats, but in the mean time...the mountain is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it myself. Hopefully sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Ok, if my husband was not horribly allergic to cats, I would take Baby, she looks just like Gracie, Gus is very cute though. Loafie reminds me of a female tiger cat that talked a little too much... there will always be a place in my heart for Madeliene.

Alaina said...

What a beautiful picture! And I would take a cat, too except that I've become very allergic to them over the past few years. :(

Anonymous said...

Jenna, have fun with Sarah and Dan visiting. Hope Sarah is feeling well during the visit!

Anonymous said...

Your Gus sounds very similar to my Gus except mine is a short-hair and enjoys having other cats to chase and annoy. Very cute. I'll take Lonesome, he looks like he could use a kitty-friendly home!!