Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to All!

March is the month of birthdays it seems!

First, my mother and niece shared a birthday on Tuesday. Happy birthday mom and Raley!
Later this month my dad will have his birthday...
And today is my wonderful husband's 30th birthday! We went out to dinner last night and today I have told him, repeatedly, he is to do whatever he wants (so he's out tinkering in his shop).

Happy birthday Reid! I hope that we have another sixty years together!

3 comments:

JayD said...

Happy Birthday you OLD man!!

Alaina said...

Happy Birthday, Reid (and all!)! We have lots of celebrations around this time, too!

Alice said...

Daddy wants to know if you have fallen off the far side of the planet??
We need an update on your life!!