Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Alice...

It has started. I cast the show two Sundays ago. We had our read-through on Monday and have spent the last two afternoons blocking act one. By the end of this week we will have blocked the whole show. The cast is doing well... my Alice is doing great (especially as she is currently in the student shows that opened last night and thus is doing my rehearsals in the afternoon, the other play in the evening and somehow still managing her classes and a little bit of work study!)...

And I tossed and turned for most of last night. If I can get through costuming Alice AND directing it... I will deserve to sit and do nothing over the holiday break!

And mom... I do still need fur...

1 comment:

Alice said...

how much fun, what colors and how soon???
Call me!!!