Wesley's Timeline

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

To Make Up...

To make up for the lack of photos in December and January... here are a whole bunch from the middle of January to Wes' birthday, all told from Wesley's point of view. Birthday photos to follow in another post.

Yum! This guitar is yummy...

Wait, I'm NOT supposed to eat the guitar? Artistic differences...


I REALLY want your computer...

How about if I distract you by wearing my right hand as a hat... that way you won't notice my left hand grabbing this cord!


Oh Gollum... you're so misunderstood...


Tricksy Hobbitses!


This is what I think of Social Security (and probably about what it will be by the time Wes is old enough to collect it)...

Aren't my striped PJs SOOOO cute? I look like a little person and not a baby at all!


A box from Aunt Sarah = Best present EVER!

Don't disturb me... I'm practicing my Bach!


Examining my sandwich (Grandma Annie... he's really rocking the Einstein look with the hair in this photo! So much of it and it sticks out in every direction!)


Hello in there! (mommy just loves those blue eyes!)

No comments: